How we're responding to COVID-19
As a dental practice, our doctors and staff have always prioritized the health and safety of our patients. This dedication has increased tenfold with the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
With direct guidance from the Washington State Department of Health, we are currently open and treating emergencies for both existing and new patients. If you believe you are experiencing dental pain, please call our office at 206-633-3636 so we can triage your concern.
For those with an in-office appointment, please know that we are instituting the following policies and precautions per CDC guidelines:
- All persons entering the office will be prescreened. You will be required to use an antiseptic rinse and consent to having your temperature taken.
- If you, or someone you have had contact with, are exhibiting signs of respiratory symptoms or illness, your appointment will be rescheduled. This is applicable even if you do not have a fever.
- Our commitment to keeping our patients and community safe means that our doctors and staff will be taking these same screening precautions. Please note that all of our staff members are being monitored on a daily basis to ensure your well-being.
- The use of our waiting area will be suspended until further notice. Family and friends will be required to wait off-site to minimize exposure risk.
- Upon arrival to the office, patients will be escorted to a private, pre-disinfected operatory. All paperwork, consents, and payments will also take place in the dental chair to minimize the number of people in the front office.
- Our office has been, and will continue to be, thoroughly disinfected between patients. Please note that you may notice dried water droplets on surfaces (such as patient protective eyewear) as the disinfectant can leave a film.
- Our schedule is being staggered to minimize contact our patients may have with one another. We ask for your understanding if our schedule appears to be limited. We are constantly making changes to our patient flow to help protect you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our office.
The Doctors and Staff at Endodontic Solutions