“Endodontics incorporates many of the things that I’m passionate about in life: caring for people, solving problems, and working with my hands. I know that most people don’t enjoy the idea of a root canal, but I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. It’s very important to me to keep my patients happy and comfortable, and to provide them with the best care possible. My goal is to provide treatment of the highest quality possible.
I love to study the science behind things, so I’ve made a commitment to continue to learn new techniques and ideas throughout my career. By insisting on excellence, I can give my patients a chance to maintain healthy, functioning teeth for a lifetime. I am excited for the opportunity to provide you with a great experience at the dentist!”
- Residency: MSD in Endodontics, University of Washington
- Military: US Army Dental Activity, Fort Stewart, GA
- DMD: University of Pennsylvania
- Undergraduate: BS in biology, College of William & Mary
- Member: American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association, Washington State Association of Endodontists, American Board of Endodontics (board eligible)
- Licensed: States of Washington and Arizona
In his free time, Dr. Studebaker is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys weightlifting, running, and most sports. He and his wife love to hike, explore Washington parks, and go wine tasting with their two dogs, Barkley and Wiggles. Dr. Studebaker also enjoys teaching, and stays active at the University of Washington School of Dentistry.