I love what I do. It may seem different, but since I was young I had always wanted to be an Endodontist so, it’s no accident I’m doing what I enjoy.
It gives me great pleasure to show patients how good the experience can be, especially when they have anxiety. I strive to be the best practitioner each day and I relish the challenge. I believe in continuous improvement of my treatment techniques, with novel methods, better materials, and newer technology. It’s how I know I am giving my patients the best care possible.
My goal is not just to offer my expertise; I want each patient to feel my devotion to them and their care. These procedures can be stressful, and it’s my role to guide them through this process. In fact, for many my role extends beyond completion of treatment: I support my patients through pain management or by coordinating the next steps with the primary dentist. I look forward to meeting you and ensuring your successful treatment!
- Residency: Endodontics, University Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, with Honors
- DMD: Temple University School of Dentistry, Summa Cum Laude
- Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania, accelerated dental program
- Member: American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, Seattle King County Dental Society, Washington State Association of Endodontists, American Board of Endodontics, board eligible
- Licensed: States of Washington and New York
- Published: Journal of Endodontics (first reported case of successful management of maxillary premolar with 4 separate canals)
Dr. Lea enjoys spending time with friends and family. She spends her time exploring Seattle, as she relocated from New York City where she owned a practice in the downtown TriBeCa neighborhood. She enjoys discovering and supporting new local restaurants and Washington wineries. In her spare time you can find her at a Seahawks game, running along Lake Washington, taking tennis lessons, or skiing. She is an active member of the University of Pennsylvania Alumni and the James Beard Foundation.